During our temporary closure, we are streaming classes according to our regular schedule. Those recordings are posted here – try a different teacher, style on your own schedule!
These recordings are not intended to be polished productions – they are offered as a way to help you stay sane and healthy and keep practicing during this period of social distancing. If you appreciate this offering, please consider supporting our studio and teachers by making a donation.
As with all exercise programs, when using this exercise video, you need to use common sense and exercise caution to reduce and avoid injury. Please check with your doctor before beginning any exercise or fitness program. By performing any of the exercises in this video, you are performing them at your own risk. Santosha Space and its teachers will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of following the exercises in the video, or audio instruction of the exercises. By using this video you acknowledge you are fully responsible for any and all injury that may occur after exercises are performed.
- Explore Your Core with Meg, recorded 3/24/2020
- Gentle Yoga with Sarah, recorded 3/21/2020
- All-Level Vinyasa with Stacey, recorded 3/20/2020
- Strong, Slow Flow with Elizabeth, recorded 3/19/2020
- Yin Yoga with Meg, recorded 3/19/2020
- Yoga 101 with Sarah, recorded 3/18/2020
- Strong, Slow Flow with Annette, recorded 3/18/2020
- Moving Meditation with Annette, recorded 3/18/2020
- Yin Yoga with Saskia, recorded 3/17/2020
- Explore Your Core with Meg, recorded 3/17/2020
- Yin Yoga with Meg, recorded 3/15/2020
*we missed the first few minutes that discuss using household objects as props. So grab some pillows, cushions, towels and blankets!
- Gentle Yoga with Sarah, recorded 3/14/2020