Policies for Massage Therapy
Reschedules & Cancellations – We are temporarily waiving the fees for this policy, to alleviate any hesitation you may feel about cancellation. We appreciate as much notice as you can give us, in your circumstances.
Late Arrivals – If you arrive late, your session will be shortened with respect to subsequent appointments or obligations. You will be responsible for the full scheduled service fee. Clients more than 15 minutes late without communication by phone, text or email will be considered no-shows.
No-Shows – No-Shows will be charged the full-service fee for the missed appointment. This fee may be refunded at our discretion in emergency circumstances.
Illness – Massage therapy is not appropriate while ill or contagious. Please reschedule your appointment as soon as you become aware that you are ill or contagious. If within 24 hours of your appointment, please contact us and the cancellation fee will be waived at our discretion.
These precautionary policies are established not just to help protect you and your therapist, but also all of your other therapist’s clients. COVID-19 can be an extremely serious illness; please err on the side of more caution when scheduling your appointment.
- You must complete the Coronavirus Liability Release Form immediately prior to each appointment.
- Face masks are required to receive treatment services. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive at the office.
- You, and all members of your household, must not currently have, nor experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 14 days of your appointment date (fever, chills, fatigue, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, unusual muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell).
- You, and all members of your household, must not have traveled outside of our local area within the previous 14 days of your appointment date.
- You, and all members of your household, must not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 30 days of your appointment date.
- You, and all members of your household, must not have been knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 30 days of your appointment date.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes before your appointment time, please wait in your car. When arriving into the building please visit the restroom and thoroughly wash your hands before entering the office.
You don't have to be able to touch your toes to practice yoga - you just have to be willing to explore. Discover what combining intention, breath and bodywork can do for your mind and spirit.
Reconnect to your body through restorative, therapeutic massage therapy. Whether you are treating an injury or just need to relax, you will leave feeling rejuvenated and balanced.
Yoga at 200 N Churton Street, Suite 200, Hillsborough, NC
Massage at 100 N Churton Street, Suite 205, Hillsborough, NC
The yoga studio has limited on-site parking, and additional public parking one short block away on King Street and in the King Street parking lot, accessible from Churton Street. We are upstairs. Enter using the staircase on the left side of the building.
The massage space has no on-site parking, but plenty of nearby 3-hour parking on King Street and in the King Street Lot.