COVID-19 is out there, and while we know more than we did in March, is still a highly contagious disease about which we know just a little. We have weighed the risks of reopening against the benefits of therapy and decided to resume service with additional cautions. Please contact us if you would like to better understand the risks to receiving massage therapy during this time, or know more about how we are mitigating those risks.
Reschedules & Cancellations – We are temporarily waiving the fees for this policy, to alleviate any hesitation you may feel about cancellation. We appreciate as much notice as you can give us, in your circumstances.
Late Arrivals – If you arrive late, your session will be shortened with respect to subsequent appointments or obligations. You will be responsible for the full scheduled service fee. Clients more than 15 minutes late without communication by phone, text or email will be considered no-shows.
No-Shows – No-Shows will be charged the full-service fee for the missed appointment. This fee may be refunded at our discretion in emergency circumstances.
Illness – Massage therapy is not appropriate while ill or contagious. Please reschedule your appointment as soon as you become aware that you are ill or contagious. If within 24 hours of your appointment, please contact us and the cancellation fee will be waived at our discretion.
Sexual Misconduct – Sexual innuendo, language and actions are not appropriate at any time before, during, or after treatment, and are grounds to terminate service and refuse future treatment. If your session is terminated, you will be responsible for the full service fee.
Additional COVID-19 POLICIES
These precautionary policies are established not just to help protect you and your therapist, but also all of your other therapist’s clients. COVID-19 can be an extremely serious illness; please err on the side of more caution when scheduling your appointment.
- You must complete the Coronavirus Liability Release Form immediately prior to each appointment.
- Face masks are required to receive treatment services. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive at the office.
- You, and all members of your household, must not currently have, nor experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 14 days of your appointment date (fever, chills, fatigue, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, unusual muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell).
- You, and all members of your household, must not have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 30 days of your appointment date.
- You, and all members of your household, must not have been knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the previous 30 days of your appointment date.
- When arriving into the building please visit the restroom and thoroughly wash your hands before entering the office.